Monday, January 15, 2018

Should I Come Back?


Ok, so I know I have been gone for...forever. Come to think of it I was never very consistent in the first place. But I am willing to make a return to creating captions if enough people are willing to read them. So here is the request and the deal. If I get 5 (only 5!) people to comment on this post that they want me to come back I will come back with more and better captions than ever. If not then *shrug* oh well. (P.S. I do want to come back if the people want it. Help me commit!)

6 comments:

  1. I for one would love to see you come back, you do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yours were some of the best captions back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you enjoy doing captions, then continue doing it. I have a blog and I post sporadically and hope somebody likes it, but if they don't I still do it because I enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your caps are great and you should come back. But either way thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please come back!

    ReplyDelete